I was pretty busy this weekend and didn’t really have a lot of time to work on this. I did however get the lid drilled and countersunk. I also got the two holes in the back drilled for the antennas. I don’t think this will be as sweet as I thought it would be by the time I have to leave tomorrow. I will probably write some Arduino code on the flight and possibly get something cool to done with it. I still have a few things left to do.
Wire the Arduino power off of the router power input.
Make the Serial Harness to go from the router to the Arduino
Possibly mount some more LEDs
Mount the LCD
Here are the update pics.